Stress Information & Management
What is stress?
A PERSONS PSYCHOLOGICAL REACTION TO AN EXTERNAL STIMULUS THAT TRIGGERS THE FIGHT OR FLIGHT REACTION.
Stress has the Potential to Destroy Lives, Destroy the quality of lives, Destroy ones ability to grow to their full potential. STRESS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST KILLERS IN OUR MODERN WORLD.
- Greater Understanding of what stress is
- Learn the difference between Positive And Negative Stress
- Understand the many causes of stress
- Recognise the effects of stress
- Learn ways to combat negative Stress
The many causes of stress
- Personall loss
- Inability to cope
- Self image
- Money committments
- Modrn life in general
Stress Information & Management Course Schedule
- Duration 9am – 4.30pm
- Lunch Break 1.00pm – 1.30pm
- Training notes provided
- Evaluation questionnaire at the end of training
- Certificate provided on completion of course
Work Zone Training acknowledges that the goal in treating stress is not to eliminate it but to learn to manage it to our advantage. As we strive to find an optimal level of stress in our lives we start to see that proper amounts of stress motivate us to excell in our tasks, and disproportional levels of stress can overwhelm us.
How to apply
Contact Work Zone Training to apply for the Stress Information and Management Course.